How do you choose the right Honda mower for you? Start with the basics.
What kind of speed control do you prefer?
- Don't mind a little exercise? Push models are a good choice. These mowers are lightweight and less expensive. Push (PDA,PKA models)
- Self-propel (VKA, VLA, VYA, HXA, HYA, and HZA models)
Honda offers three different types of variable speed transmission. Our Smart Drive control uses a paddle to adjust the speed as you mow. Simply rotate the Smart Drive control to go faster.
Select Drive® variable speed control allows you to easily adjust the speed by rotating a dial. Or step up to our Cruise Control hydrostatic transmission, which allows you to set your speed and forget it. You can quickly and easily adjust your speed to match your exact preferences.
Do you prefer to mulch, bag, discharge, leaf shredding, or all four?
- HRX series mowers are 4 in 1 ready. With our exclusive Versamow System™, you can mulch, bag, discharge and shred leaves, with no attachments or tools needed. You can even choose a combination of bagging and mulching simultaneously.
- HRR series mowers are 3 in 1 ready. They come standard with rear bagging, mulching, and rear discharge.
- HRS series mowers offer side discharge and mulching.
- HRC series mowers offer commercial durability with standard mulching and bagging, with optional side discharge.
Decide on the level of features, convenience and performance that is right for you. For maximum convenience, comfort, features, and performance, look for the HRX series . These mowers offer top of the line features like Roto-Stop ® Blade Stop System, our patented Versamow System for 4 in 1 convenience, Cruise Control hydrostatic transmission, electric start, and the incredibly durable NeXite® deck. The HRR series offers outstanding features and value. Depending on the model you select, look for electric start, Smart Drive variable speed, Auto Choke, two position EZ fold handles, and other outstanding features. HRS mowers offer Honda quality, exceptional maneuverability, and performance at a budget price.
If you still have questions, your local Valley Ag & Turf will be glad to assist you with making a decision.